We are looking for a Highly Skilled Vice President in our Nashville, TN location. The purpose of this role is to support the City President with ensuring assigned reporting Cherry Coatings Business Departments are meeting overall goals and objectives, delivering profit expectations, as well as growing and developing staff throughout time.
CHERRY COATINGS is an innovator and pioneer in advanced techniques for a wide variety of commercial projects. Specializing in Architectural Coatings, Shop Coatings, and Floor Coatings, we are committed to delivering beyond expectations.
What You Will Do:
- Demonstrate and support a people first culture always focused on CORE VALUE
- Oversee daily operations of departments consistent with CHERRY COATINGS guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure reporting managers are meeting the needs of all customers as well as employees. Communicate and coach satisfaction issues promptly.
- Assess local market conditions and relay findings in a timely manner with proposed solutions.
- Execute and hold accountable leadership for City’s strategic plan, forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans
- Communicate, coach, and meet goals and metrics for the overall and in each division
- Review budget and analyze funds appropriately
- Provide training, coaching, and motivation focusing on development of well-rounded leaders
- Participate in hiring local team
- Initiate continuous improvement in deliverables and leverage growth opportunities
- Assess market for movement
- Execute initiatives in the absence of the City President
What You Bring:
- Business acumen and understanding of the industry
- Exhibit effective listening & communication skills. Actively seek feedback and receive it in a non-defensive manner.
- Strategic thinking & planning
- Strong ability to track and read profit indicators, financials
- An ability to coach and be coached on performance
- A minimum of 5 years industry specific experience
- Bachelor’s degree or work experience equivalent
- Bilingual preferred
Job Type: Full Time/Salary
Benefits: Outstanding work environment, Paid Holidays, Flexible Paid Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & more; 401K, Profit Sharing, are just some of the amazing reasons to join our team! CHERRY COATINGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.