*NO AGENCIES PLEASE*
We are looking for a Foreman to supervise and manage painting crews working on our job sites. This individual will ensure all project scope of work is performed on time, on budget, and per the contract specifications. This person will consistently deliver our Company’s quality and safety standards.
CHERRY COATINGS is an innovator and pioneer in advanced techniques for a wide variety of commercial projects. Specializing in Architectural Coatings, Shop Coatings, and Floor Coatings, we are committed to delivering beyond expectations.
- Directly manage train and supervise field crews
- Assist in minimizing job site issues, while maximizing productivity in the field
- Maintain clean and efficient workspaces (Shop, office, trailers, job sites, etc.)
- Ensure timely attendance by all crew and clock them in and out based on jobs for the day
- Ensure and maintain that crews are practicing safety within Cherry and Customer guidelines
- Take inventory of materials upon arrival to the job site and completion
- Communicate with Superintendent and assist with crew training when needed
- Ensure crews are using company equipment properly and responsibly
- Safe use of ladders, scaffold, and aerial work platforms
- Ensure no reckless tool use that may result in injury or damage to equipment
- Proper tooling practices and maintenance of tools
- Ensure that jobsite paperwork is completed daily
- MAINTAIN JOBSITE CLEANLINESS
- Bilingual (English & Spanish proficiency) is plus
- English ability to read, write is a requirement
- Minimum of 2+ years of painting experience in commercial construction
- Understanding of various paint systems and how to properly install them
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- Must be able to provide hands-on leadership in the field, enjoy mentoring others, have a high-level of communication, etc
- Must have a passion for high-quality work, hardworking, and loyal
- Ability to travel to jobsites in the general vicinity of the office.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift, carry and/or move 50lbs. frequently.
- Use hands and fingers to operate tools and other business machines daily.
- Reach, grasp, push & pull with hands and arms in all directions often.
- Walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb stairs, climb ladders & climb scaffolding, sit and stand for extended periods of time daily, both level and unlevel surfaces.
- Drive & Operate various equipment on job site, lifts, 4-wheel carts, vehicle as needed.
- Talk and hear at normal levels at all times.
- See with close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and have the ability to adjust focus at all times.
- Competitive hourly pay depending on experience.
- Career path opportunities.
- Free training.
CHERRY COATINGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.