- Thoroughly analyze drawings and specifications
- Attend Job site walks to review existing conditions; partner with Field teams
- Understand contractual terms and conditions
- Provide clear detailed quantity take-offs
- Assemble estimates and proposals
- Actively track & follow-up all bids
- Organize subcontractor’s quotations to ensure accuracy of all required documents
- Draft Project budgets and schedules for review
- Assemble Preconstruction Review with Operations team
- Ability to engage, develop & influence business with New and Existing Customers
- Attend business meetings, industry conferences & network activity
- High level of fluency reading plans, specifications & related documents
- Strong eye for detail
- Solid, consistent work history
- Able to maintain focus & deliver against deadlines; hold to commitments
- Experience and familiarity with the Commercial New Construction industry is a MUST
- Competent with technology & programs PlanSwift, Plan Grid, Building Connected & MS Office Suite, Excel
- Above-average written & verbal communication and math skills
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment, variable working hours both in office & field.
- Enjoy various challenges from takeoff to sales
- Graduate in engineering, architectural, or construction management program is an asset.
- Bilingual English/Spanish desired, not required
Relocation Assistance Available – Role is based in Nashville, Tennessee
Benefits: Outstanding work environment, Paid Holidays, Flexible Paid Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & more; 401K, Profit Sharing, are just some of the amazing reasons to join our team! CHERRY COATINGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.