No Agencies Please
We are looking to add an experienced and motivated Construction Billing Specialists to our growing Carrollton, TX Team. The ideal applicant will have 3+ years in a Construction Accounting environment & working knowledge of AIA billing. As the Billing Specialist, you will maintain billing and contract documentation for projects assigned to you.
A successful candidate for this role has an eye for detail, strong math skills, and is a reliable people person who thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment. This is a great time to join our growing organization!
CHERRY COATINGS is an innovator and pioneer in advanced techniques for a wide variety of commercial projects. Specializing in Architectural Coatings, Shop Coatings and Floor Coatings, we are committed to delivery beyond expectations.
- Set-up all projects, reviewing contracts for billing specs/instruction/requirements
- Able to set up and maintain accurate AIA billing & CCIP reporting
- Ensure that monthly pay applications are prepared, reviewed and submitted on time
- Investigate & resolve any billing issues timely
- Develop strong working relationships with Cherry PMs & General Contractor counterparts
- Provide/request documentation such as insurance certificates, lien releases
- Work Collection report to ensure timely cash flow
- Maintain compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Utilize computer to process reports and perform high volume data-entry
- Provide support for accounting audits
- Experience in Construction Accounting environment minimum 3 years
- Able to process High-Volume data with accuracy.
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel required
- Exceptional accounting skills
- Consistent work history
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written & oral communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to grow and learn new skills
- Professional appearance
- Degree in Accounting preferred; experience may be accepted
Job Type: Full-time/Salary paid weekly
Outstanding work environment, Paid Holidays, Flexible Paid Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & more; 401K, Profit Sharing, are just some of the amazing reasons to join our team! CHERRY COATINGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.