We are looking for a highly skilled Commercial Painting Superintendent to join our San Antonio, TX team. The ideal candidate will have 10 years in Commercial Painting, be knowledgeable in coatings, and project sequence, and be experienced in leading high-performing teams. Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
- Manage Painting Crews.
- Ensure Site Safety & Housekeeping at each job.
- Oversee accurate reporting of hours, paperwork, equipment & material usage.
- Establish & Maintain communication with GC Supers, Cherry Operations & Project Managers regarding Job Progress.
- Maintain High Quality of applications, Supervise & Deliver Production Targets.
- Demonstrate & Lead with Cherry Coatings Core Values.
- Proven experience in Commercial Painting minimum of 10 years.
- Able to direct team with clear & concise direction.
- Ability to read plans, and locate information specifications.
- Solid written & verbal communication skills in English, and Spanish a plus.
- Comfortable with the use of iPad, cell phones, apps, various technology, etc..
- Working knowledge of PlanGrid, Procore, Bluebeam, and BIM 360.
- Reliable, self-motivated, professional.
- Valid Driver’s License & Reliable Transportation.
- Able to work Nights, Weekends, and some Holidays.
- Bilingual Spanish/English (preferred).
Essential Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift, carry and/or move 50lbs frequently.
- Use hands and fingers to operate tools and other business machines daily
- Reach, grasp, push & pull with hands and arms in all directions often
- Walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb stairs, climb ladders & climb scaffolding, sit and stand for extended periods of time daily, both level and unlevel surface
- Drive & Operate various equipment on job site, lifts, 4-wheel carts, vehicle as needed
- Talk and hear at normal levels at all times
- See with close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and have the ability to adjust focus at all times
Cherry Coatings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.