Purpose of the Role
Lead high-performing teams while demonstrating knowledge in coatings and project sequence.
CHERRY CORE VALUES: You will be reviewed by the CORE VALUES
Servant Heart: Put Others First
Cultivate: Invest time developing yourself. Always take time to help & mentor others
Act Promptly: Respond the way you hope others respond to you. Fast & accurate.
Innovate: Be Creative. Think outside the box.
Deliver: Follow through, do what you say, honor your commitments. Go beyond expectations with excellence.
- Maintain Safety culture
- Cultivate personnel
- Maintain Cherry policies
- Manage Production levels of each project
- Ensure On-site Quality Control
- Maintain project planning
Department Scorecard Measurables:
- Meet project profit goals
- 0 injuries
- Build/maintain relationships
- Manage Large Team Painting Crews
- Ensure Site Safety & Housekeeping at each jobsite
- Oversee accurate reporting of hours, paperwork, equipment & material usage onsite
- Establish & Maintain communication with GC Supers, Cherry Operations & Project Managers regarding Job Progress
- Attend On-site Project Meetings & job walks as required
- Maintain High Quality of applications, Supervise & Deliver Production Targets
- Demonstrate & Lead Field Teams with Cherry Coatings Core Values
- Proven experience in Commercial Painting minimum 10 years
- Able to direct team with clear & concise direction
- Ability to read plans, locate information specifications
- Solid written & verbal communication skills in English, Spanish a plus
- Comfortable with use of iPad, cell phones, apps, various technology, etc.
- Working knowledge of PlanGrid, Procore, Bluebeam, BIM 360
- Reliable, self-motivated, professional
- Valid Driver License & Reliable Transportation
- Able to work Nights, Weekends, some Holidays
- Bilingual Spanish/English (preferred)
Representative of those that must be met by employee, with or without reasonable accommodation, to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job the employee may be exposed to conditions that include weather such as heat and/or humidity and cold, fumes or airborne particles, exposure to dust and asphalt, and moving mechanical parts. There may be occasional exposure to toxic or caustic chemicals. Conditions can also include risk of electrical shock and risk of vibration. The noise level in the work environment can often be loud.
- Ability to lift, carry and/or move 50lbs frequently.
- Use hands and fingers to operate tools and other business machines daily
- Reach, grasp, push & pull with hands and arms in all directions often
- Walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb stairs, climb ladders & climb scaffolding, sit and stand for extended periods of time daily, both level and unlevel surfaces
- Drive & Operate various equipment on job site, lifts, 4-wheel carts, vehicle as needed
- Talk and hear at normal levels at all times
- See with close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and have the ability to adjust focus at all times