No Agencies Please
Cherry Coatings is the largest family-owned and operated company founded over 53 years ago, with a strong emphasis on high quality service, and client satisfaction. We provide the highest quality painting, wallcovering, industrial flooring and maintenance coating services in Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona.
The role of the Foreman is to supervise and manage multiple flooring crews working on our job sites ensuring all project scope of work are performed on time, on budget per the contract specifications and consistently delivering our Company’s quality and safety standards. CHERRY COATINGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish proficiently) is plus
- English ability to read, write is MUST
- Minimum of 2+ years of industrial flooring experience in commercial construction
- Understanding of industrial flooring and its applications
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen tests
- Must be able to provide hands-on leadership in the field, enjoy mentoring others, have a high-level of communication, etc.
- Must have a passion for high-quality work, hardworking, and loyal
- Ability to travel (80%) to job sites that will require overtime, or night shifts
- Directly manage train and supervise field crews.
- Assist in minimizing job site issues, while maximizing productivity in the field.
- Maintain clean and efficient workspaces (Shop, office, trailers, job sites, etc.),
- Ensure timely attendance by all crew and clock them in and out based on jobs for the day.
- Ensure and maintain that crews are practicing safety within Cherry and Customer guidelines.
- Take inventory of materials upon arrival to the job site and completion.
- Communicate with Field Manager and assist with crew training when needed.
- Ensure crews are using Cherry tools properly and responsibly
- Proper tooling practices
- Avoid reckless tool use that may result in injury or damage to equipment
- Ensure that JHA’s are filled out daily and accordingly.
- JOBSITE CLEANLINESS.
- Competitive hourly salary depending on experience
- Company bonus plan
- Career path opportunities
- Free training