About the Job
No Agencies Please
Cherry Coatings is the largest family-owned and operated company founded over 53 years ago, with a strong emphasis on high quality service, and client satisfaction. We provide the highest quality painting, wallcovering, industrial flooring and maintenance coating services in Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona.
CHERRY COATINGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen tests
- Must have a passion for high-quality work, hardworking, and loyal
- Ability to travel (80%) to job sites that will require overtime, or night shifts
- Perform the daily tasks required to professionally install a complete, floor to the standards of Cherry Coatings and the client/owner.
- Floor prep, floor installation, setup/breakdown, and assisting in the cleaning of machine
- Execute tasks given by the Foreman, while maintaining a safe workplace and working closely with other laborers.
- Report daily to the Foreman and will remain under supervision by both the Foreman and Field Manager.
- Will specialize in installing sealed concrete, resinous flooring, polished concrete, and various other types of overpayments.
- Assist in minimizing job site issues
- Maintain clean and efficient workspaces (Shop, office, trailers, job sites, etc.),
- Show up to work promptly, with PPE gear, prepared to work.
- Practice safety within Cherry and Customer guidelines.
- Be prepared to learn, always keeping an open mind, and remaining teachable.
- Competitive hourly salary depending on experience
- Career path opportunities
- Free training