This is a newly created role based in our Austin, Texas location. Our ideal candidate has a passion for photography, content creation, and enjoys working with high-energy teammates! Bilingual is a major plus!
The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of marketing lead generation and marketing support. We are looking for someone with experience in designing marketing materials with Adobe suites and to provide day-to-day support for all marketing efforts. The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Maintain CRM database
- Perform, prioritize and implement requests as assigned
- Coordinate the project photography efforts
- Manage team branding and outreach – maintain cohesive branding in print and digital formats, recognize and propose new opportunities for outreach
- Work collaboratively with various teams
- Coordinate and partner with Director of Marketing to produce marketing pieces
- Facilitate processes roll-outs in Southern Texas offices
- Website updates twice a week
- Coordinate or assist with special projects/events, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing or related field, preferably in construction
- Software: Proficient with Microsoft (word, excel, PowerPoint), Adobe creative suites: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, & Premiere Pro, or Final Cut Pro.