We are seeking 2 experienced Project Managers for our Dallas, Tx team, ideally with 5+ years in Commercial Paint Coatings estimating or project management. A successful candidate will be a highly organized team player who can deliver in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will ultimately handle all aspects of assigned projects from beginning to closeout. Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
CHERRY COATINGS is an innovator and pioneer in advanced techniques for a wide variety of commercial projects. Specializing in Architectural Coatings, Shop Coatings, and Floor Coatings, we are committed to delivering beyond expectations.
- Establish a safety & people-first culture.
- Mentor, coach, and develop all team members.
- Ensure complete bid & cost evaluation for each project. Leveraging experience to look beyond the information.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective relationships with customers, project team, architects, engineers, vendor representatives, etc.
- Experience in responding to RFPs and formal presentations for a project.
- Job Site visits to review existing conditions; partner with Operations & Field Management for input.
- Develop a preconstruction meeting schedule & monitor progress.
- Present job cost, scheduling updates, and budget updates at regular intervals.
- Review all project documents, for completeness & accuracy.
- Develop creative & innovative approaches and solutions on a project-by-project basis.
- Ability to identify, adapt and resolve complex issues.
- Meet goals and metrics.
- Lead, manage & motivate project teams during all phases of the project.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Advanced awareness of Construction Site Safety Expectations.
- High level of fluency in reading plans, specifications & related documents.
- Actively monitor project goals & outcomes.
- Competent with Planswift, Pro Cor, BuildingConnected, Plan Grid, and MS Office Suite.
- Foster Cooperation among all employees Field & Office.
- Exhibit effective listening & communication skills. Actively seek feedback and receive it in a non-defensive manner.
- Strategic thinking & planning.
- Strong ability to track and read profit indicators, and financials.
- Handle challenges and stressors in a productive, positive manner.
- Professional Push Back.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time.
- Outstanding work environment.
- Paid Holidays.
- Flexible Paid Vacation.
- Dental, Vision, Life.
- Bonus and Career growth potential are just some of the amazing reasons to join our team.
Cherry Coatings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.