We are looking for a highly skilled Commercial Painting Superintendent. The ideal candidate will have 10 years in Commercial Painting, be knowledgeable in coatings, and project sequence, and be experienced in leading high-performing teams. Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus.
Cherry Coatings is an innovator and pioneer in advanced techniques for a wide variety of commercial projects. Specializing in Architectural Coatings, Industrial Coatings, Shop Coatings, and Floor Coatings, we are committed to satisfying clients every time in workmanship, timely completion, value, and safety. We’re proud to be named a Top 25 Minority Owned Businesses and Top 25 Family Owned Business in North Texas by the Business Journal. For more information, visit our website www.cherrycoatings.com
- Manage Painting Crews
- Ensure Site Safety & Housekeeping at each job
- Oversee accurate reporting of hours, paperwork, equipment & material usage
- Establish & Maintain communication with GC Supers, Cherry Operations & Project Managers regarding Job Progress
- Maintain High Quality of applications, Supervise & Deliver Production Targets
- Demonstrate & Lead with Cherry Coatings Core Values
- Proven experience in Commercial Painting minimum 10 years
- Able to direct team with clear & concise direction
- Ability to read plans, locate information specifications
- Solid written & verbal communication skills in English, and Spanish a plus
- Comfortable with the use of iPad, cell phones, apps, various technology, etc.
- Working knowledge of PlanGrid, Procore, Bluebeam, BIM 360
- Reliable, self-motivated, professional
- Valid Driver License & Reliable Transportation
- Able to work Nights, Weekends, and some Holidays
- Bilingual Spanish/English (preferred)
Job Type: Full Time/Salary
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, 401K, Profit Share, Paid Holidays & Vacation.
Cherry Coatings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.