Cherry Coatings is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead the Talent Acquisition team for the Company. We are looking for someone to oversee and strategize Company recruiting for leadership and Field Support Office staff.
CHERRY COATINGS is an innovator and pioneer in advanced techniques for a wide variety of commercial projects. Specializing in Architectural Coatings, Shop Coatings, and Floor Coatings, we are committed to delivering beyond expectations.
Your Daily Focus:
- Implements and manages process to attract and evaluate top industry talent for open positions via multi- faceted sourcing methods
- Evaluates and communicates key performance indicators for recruiting and retention.
- Creates and approves content for job postings.
- Designs and communicates recruiting strategy for the Company.
- Secures resources for Coordinator to enable their success.
- College Recruiting and Internship program manager.
- Coach leaders in impactful interviewing.
- Creates and maintains interview guides, job descriptions, and prescreening tools.
- Manage and sustain Applicant Tracking System for the company.
- Manages recruiting budget.
- Participates in, and helps organize, interview process.
- Facilitates preboarding activities.
- An understanding of Employment Law
- Knowledge of related HR compliance
- Ability to create and sustain an ATS for the Company
- The ability to identify and bring talent who deliver results and fit the Cherry culture.
- At least 5 years of recruiting experience
- At lest 2 years of supervisory experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Experience recruiting in the construction industry