We are looking for a highly skilled Commercial Painting Superintendent to join our Phoenix team! Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years in Commercial Painting, knowledgeable in coatings, project sequence, and have experience leading high-performing teams. We are growing our Phoenix office and will have multiple new opportunities available!
CHERRY PAINTING is an innovator and pioneer in advanced techniques for a wide variety of commercial projects. Specializing in Architectural Coatings, Shop Coatings, and Floor Coatings, we are committed to delivery beyond expectations.
- Manage Painting Crews
- Ensure Site Safety & Housekeeping at each job
- Oversee accurate reporting of hours, paperwork, equipment & material usage
- Establish & Maintain communication with GC Superintendent, Cherry Operations & Project Managers regarding Job Progress
- Maintain High Quality of applications, Supervise & Deliver Production Targets
- Demonstrate & Lead with Cherry Coatings Core Values
- Proven experience in Commercial Painting a minimum of 10 years
- Able to direct the team with clear & concise direction
- Ability to read plans, locate information specifications
- Solid written & verbal communication skills in English, Spanish a plus
- Comfortable with use of iPad, cell phones, apps, various technology, etc.
- Working knowledge of PlanGrid, Procore, Bluebeam, BIM 360
- Reliable, self-motivated, professional
- Valid Driver License & Reliable Transportation
- Able to work Nights, Weekends, some Holidays
- Bilingual Spanish/English (preferred)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, 401K, Profit Share, Paid Holidays & Vacation.
Cherry Coatings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.