No Agencies Please
We are looking to add a Bilingual Construction Field Administrator to our San Antonio, TX team. An excellent candidate for this role is a dynamic, reliable people person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, able to learn new tasks quickly, and maintains strong attention to detail looking to develop a career. The ideal applicant will have 3+ years in construction. Fluency reading/writing/speaking both English & Spanish is a requirement.
CHERRY COATINGS is an innovator and pioneer in advanced techniques for a wide variety of commercial projects. Specializing in Architectural Coatings, Shop Coatings, and Floor Coatings, we are committed to delivering beyond expectations.
- Communicate with Field as assigned
- Hiring Process- Interview candidates, call Operations Manager with any questions (verify documentation, add to employee tracker and time keeper, rate the employee, provide job site address, and foreman phone number
- Previous/current updates on employee tracker (orientations and badging)
- Answer basic field questions same day (calls asking for profit sharing, 401K, missing time, update information on their applications, process to order material and equipment, etc.)
- Keep track of the vacation days (for painters, foreman, and FM) and ensure that the foreman get paid for vacation; keep payroll contact informed
Additional as Needed Responsibilities
- Schedule orientations (safety, Osha 30 Hrs., Texo, scissors lift etc.)
- AT&T Class Training
- Badging process (consent forms, vaccines, and drug testing)
- Time Keeper app downloads and device approvals
- Time Keeper approvals/ corrections (back-up only)
- Provide requested forms from or for the field
- Coordinate with the clinics in case of accident. Have the first injury report from the field and keep the OM informed
- Keep an updated list of job’s addresses
- Have an updated list of employees that have done the badging for jobs like AT&T, Children’s, Airports, etc.
- Plan and serve attendees of some meetings (buy food and drinks with the help of the field assistant)
- Support/fill in as backup for all purchase orders or other office help
- Bilingual Spanish/English Required
- Experience in Construction/Paint 4+ years, 3 years office environment preferred.
- High School Diploma preferred; equivalent experience considered
- Able to process High-Volume data with accuracy.
- Flexible Schedule, punctual and able to work 7-4:30; Saturdays as needed
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel required; iPad
- Solid math and numerical skills.
- Ability to use standard office equipment
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written & oral communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving
- Professional appearance
- Dynamic personality
- Strong work history & reliable transportation
Outstanding work environment, Paid Holidays, Flexible Paid Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & more; 401K, Profit Sharing, are just some of the amazing reasons to join our team!
CHERRY COATINGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.